Wilson Blade 98S Countervail Tennis Racket – Unstrung
Designed for today’s big-hitting, aggressive game, the Blade serves as the top-played franchise on Tour. This year’s Blade features Countervail, a technology built to maximize player energy and conserve fuel. Equipped with clean lines, matte finishes and laser engraving, the Blade delivers a minimalist design for the next generation of hard-hitting players.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632.26 sq. cm.
- Balance: 13.1in / 33.27cm / 3 pts HL
- Braided Graphite + Basalt In this revolutionary new layup, Wilson braids Basalt with carbon graphite fiber
- throghout the entire frame. This is the first time Basalt has been braided. Since Basalt is so elastic, it allows the
- Racket’s hoop to flex in ways that improve feel, dwell time and control.
- Parallel Drilling : Provides a consistent, more forgiving stringbed response while dramatically increasing the sweetspot.
- Countervail : Special Carbon Fiber that transfer less impact shock into the body. The result is less fatigue.