- You understand and agree that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users access the Site;
- what content you access via the Site;
- what effects the content may have on you;
- how you may interpret or use the content; or
- what actions you may take as a result of your exposure to the content.
- You release us from all liability related to you acquiring or not acquiring content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
Payments and Shipping-
Prices. The prices displayed for Products available for purchase via the Site represent the applicable retail prices, and do not include taxes, shipping or handling charges (to the extent applicable). Any applicable taxes, shipping or handling charges will be communicated to you before you place an order (Hint: there is no charge for standard shipping in the Contiguous United States. Yay!). The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars. Products in your shopping cart reflect the current price displayed on the Product’s details page. Please note that this price may differ from the price displayed when the Product was first placed in your shopping cart.
Payment. By submitting an order through the Site, you agree to pay in advance the price of the Product(s) ordered, plus any applicable taxes, shipping and handling and/or other charges. Payment may be made by credit card or any other method of payment we may make available to you (each, a “Method of Payment”). In order to make a payment, you must provide us with valid credit card and/or other billing information and authorize us (or any third party payment service provider engaged by us) to charge your Method of Payment for all orders placed and accepted via the Site.
Refunds and Returns-
While we would have taken utmost care to cater to your requirements, there’s always that time when you think you’ve made the wrong choice… of product, not the supplier (that’s us!)
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment.
- Each product is governed by its manufacturer’s warranty. Sports91 is not a manufacturer or good and thus, cannot honour the warranty associated with a product.
- If you want to return your product within the first 5 days after your receipt, please e-mail us at email@example.com to arrange a return pick-up. The product should be in its original condition and packaging and should not have been tampered with. We will issue a refund once the product is received by us and inspected for the damage. We reserve the right to deny refunds in case
- the returned product is different from the one shipped to you,
- the returned product is a counterfeit product deliberately returned as such a product by you,
- the product is not in its original packaging
- the product is returned as you didn’t like the colour or the way it looks,
- the product has no damage or flaws
- If you receive a damaged product, please inform us within 24 hours by sending a photographic proof of the damage, along with description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be liable to pay a refund or exchange the product with another one if the aforementioned information is not sent to us within the timeframe and with the required details.
- Your approced refunds will be processed by sports91.com within 2-3 days of the request begin approved but the banks might take 7-15 days to credit the same amount to your account based on their processes. We are not liable to pay any additional amount apart from the refund amount, resulting out of delay at the bank’s end.
Rules of Conduct-
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Site; (vii) distribute information you know is false, misleading, untruthful, unlawful, or inaccurate, (viii) upload any software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party; or (ix) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Site, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
- By purchasing our products, you hereby agree not to resell or distribute such products for any commercial purposes. If we have reason to believe that your order is not for personal or profesisonal use, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any order that you place.